The Insider is Belshaw Adamatic's ventless donut frying system that eliminates the need for a standard exhaust hood. With its ability to operate indoors, the Insider offers unique benefits:
- The Insider can be easily moved from one place to another. The exhaust hood is built-in and there is no exterior ductwork.
- The Insider is designed to attract the interest of passers-by. With its large window viewing area and attractive appearance the Insider has great merchandising potential.
- Customers in high traffic areas can watch the Insider frying donuts automatically. The operator has only to mix batter, fill the Donut Robot® hopper and bag donuts from the Roto-Cooler, a rotating tray that collects the donuts automatically.
- The Insider accepts vehicle-style banner wraps (see photos)
- The Insider eliminates the purchase and installation cost of standard ventilation and fire suppression hoods.
- The Insider-II Clean-Air system includes Insider Cabinet, Donut Robot® Mark II automatic fryer, and Roto-Cooler.
- 2 Filtering options are available (See Accessories)
- The EZMelt Melter-Filter is recommended.
- A Filter-Flo Siphon can also be used as an alternative
- The Insider addresses fire prevention, air filtration, and sanitation requirements. Cabinet and fryers are tested by ETL and listed to UL-197, UL-710B, CSA C22.2 and NSF-4 standards.
This video shows the Insider with Donut Robot Mark II. The Mark V has identical features as the Mark II, but is longer with approximately 50% more capacity.