34 x 24 inches (86 x 61 cm)
CapacityFryer capacity (large donuts)
40 donuts up to 4¼ inch diameter (108 mm)
Fryer capacity (medium donuts)
54 donuts up to 3½ inch diameter (89 mm)
Production capacity (large donuts)
100 dozen/hour @120 seconds frying time
Production capacity (medium donuts)
135 dozen/hour @120 seconds frying time
197 lbs | 26.5 gallons (90 kg | 100 L)
208-240 Volts, 1 or 3 phase (other voltages available)
UL, NSF, CSA, CE
Our electronic temperature controller keeps temperature right on target and is far more accurate than a thermostat!
- Frying Area 34 x 24 inches (86 x 61 cm).
- Shortening capacity 197 lbs by weight, 26.5 gallons by volume (90 kg/100 liters).
- Capacity 35-48 donuts depending on size.
- Production rate at full capacity, 90-120 dozen donuts per hour @120 seconds frying time.
- 208-240 Volts, 50/60Hz, 1-phase or 3-phase (other voltages available).
- Heavy duty elements, tiltable upwards for easy kettle cleanup.
- Electronic temperature controller for high accuracy, low fluctuation.
- High-temperature shut-off switch set to approximately 450° F (230° C).
- Stainless steel cabinet, kettle, and drain tray, with sloping surface around fryer kettle.
- Adjustable, bolt-down legs.
- Drain tray on right side of fryer (can easily be repositioned on left side).
- 2 high quality nickel plated donut frying screens supplied with handles.
- Heavy duty drain and valve with exterior handle to empty shortening.
- Accomodates EZMelt34 of SF34 Shortening filter underneath fryer.
- Accomodates Type B or Type F cake donut depositor.
- (Optional) Submerger screen #634-1521, recommended for ball shaped donuts and all products that need full frying coverage.
- ETL certified to UL-197, CSA C22.2 and NSF-4.
- CE models available for European Union and other countries
- See PDF tab for more specifications.
- See below for optional accessories for your donut fryer.
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood is normally required for indoor locations.