You can find all plungers, cylinders and mounting systems for Type B, F, N and K here.
- Type B and Type F plungers are the same, with the same Part Numbers.
- Type N has the same selection of plungers as Type B and F. But they are shorter, with different Part Numbers.
- Each plunger must be used with a cylinder of the same size (diameter). If you have two different plungers of the same size, they can use the same cylinder.
- Type B, Type F and Type N are not supplied with a plunger or cylinder. These are ordered separately.
- Each Type K depositor is supplied with a plunger. A separate cylinder is not necessary for Type K plungers.