fits Century Midsize C10-24, C14-24 and C18-24 lines
30 inches (76 cm) - Six donuts wide
fits Century Midsize C10-36 and C14-36 lines
36 inches (91 cm) - Eight donuts wide
fits High Volume Industrial lines
48 inches (122 cm) - Ten donuts wide
Worldwide, 3-phase voltages
Donuts are turned upside down, dipped in warm icing, and turned again right side up - similar to hand dipping. The amount of icing in the dipping section, and the speed of the donuts through the icer, can be adjusted to achieve the best icing coverage.
- Icing is maintained at target temperature.
- Temperature can be set to maximum 145° F / 62° C.
- Produces a consistent height 'bath' of icing for donuts to dip into.
- PLC with touch screen control panel controls the icing temperature, the amount of icing pumped and the speed of donuts through the icer.
- Numerous adjustments are possible to optimize icing coverage.
- Icing tank holds approx. 30 gallons (113 L).
- Icing tank includes a large agitator paddle to prevent crusting. Agitator is easily removable.
- Water-filled heat "jacket" around holding tank to maintain heat, while reducing scalding or crusting.
- High quality sanitary pump for circulating icing through the dipping area.
- Icer cleans in place. Holding tank is retractable for filling and cleaning.