Type of donut
Ring donuts, 'Old Fashion' donuts
Up to 3¼" (83 mm)
354 per hour (30 dozen) @120 seconds frying time
All worldwide voltages, 1 or 3 phase, 4.4 - 5.9 KW
UL, CSA, NSF, CE
No standing over the fryer, no turning with sticks, no lifting screens. Donuts are deposited, fried and dispensed automatically onto a Roto-Cooler or a Rack Loader for sugaring, icing or glazing. With a Donut Robot® you can make donuts in a back room, or in front of customers!
- Electronic temperature controller - holds correct temperature much better than old style thermostats.
- Automatically deposits 2 donuts per conveyor row.
- 'Half-speed' switch available for depositing 1 donut per conveyor row.
- 'Plain' plunger, 1-9/16" diameter (39.7 mm), makes ring donuts
- Makes excellent 'Old Fashion' donuts, with Old Fashion mix
- Makes great mini donuts, with Mini Donut Hopper and Plunger option
- Hopper holds 10 lbs (4.5 kg) batter, volume = 10 quart (9.5 liter).
- Depositor can be adjusted for smaller or larger mini donuts.
- Adjustable frying time from 60 to 300 seconds.
- Normally requires a ventilation and fire suppression hood indoors
See "Related Products" for these and other options.
Drain and valve. Drains require a hole in the fryer's supporting table.
Filtration. Choose EZMelt 18 or Filter-Flo siphon
Mini donut hopper/plunger kit (Part# MK-1502-1). For depositing 4 mini donuts per conveyor row. Changeover takes less than one minute. Max production is approximately 944 per hour (79 dozen) at 90 seconds frying time.