Type of donut
Cake and Yeast Raised
Up to 4¼" (108 mm)
860 per hour (72 dozen) @120 seconds frying time
All worldwide voltages, 1 or 3 phase, 12 to 15 KW
UL, CSA, NSF, CE
Mark VI Deep is used either with a Feed Table and Rack Loader, or as part of a Century-Mark VI system which adds automation. Either way, employees will much prefer using a Mark VI Deep to open kettle frying!
- Electronic temperature controller - holds correct temperature much better than old style thermostats.
- Holds 4 donuts per conveyor row.
- Requires EZMelt34 Melter-Filter to handle filtration and topping up shortening in fryer.
- Requires Feed Table and Trays/Cloths to insert Yeast Raised donuts
- For Cake Donuts, choose either Type F Depositor or Dual Automatic Depositor.
- After frying, dispenses donuts onto Glazing Screens in a Rack Loader. (See 'Related Products' section below)
- If preferred, can be used as part of Century-Mark VI system with automated proofing and glazing.
- Available with Support Table with holes precut for Drain, Rack Loader and bolts for holding down the fryer
- Adjustable frying time from 60 to 300 seconds.
- Normally requires a ventilation and fire suppression hood