UL, CSA, NSF, CE
- Can be used with all standard shortening products, including Zero Trans Fat shortening
- Heats shortening to 225°F/107°C.
- Includes a long-life synthetic filter screen. Screen needs replacement once per year under normal conditions.
- Pumps shortening to the fryer on demand.
- Refills shortening with push of a foot pedal.
- 2 hoses included as standard equipment
- Fill Hose - Connects to your Belshaw Open Kettle or Donut Robot fryer (must specify which).\
- Rinse Hose - for flushing debris while draining and filtering fryer.
- Cube cutter for fast melting of solid shortening blocks up to 50lbs (22.7kg).
- Hand held rinse hose with heat resistant handle.
- Element tilts up for easy tank cleaning. The entire tank is easily removeable.
- High-temperature safety cut-off switch.
- Mobile on casters.
- 120V or 240V, 50 or 60 Hz, 1-Phase.
- Certified by ETL to NSF Std 4, CSA C22.2, and UL 1889.