4000 pcs/hour, dependent on dough size
1 - 64 oz (30-1800 g)
Bread Line 180, 180 Direct, 300, all quality makeup lines
Chute (std) or conveyor (opt)
Straight forward (std) or 90° turn (opt)
- Capacity up to 4000 pcs/h subject to dough piece weight and characteristics.
- Weight range 30 - 1800 g.
- Hygienic materials, easy to clean due to adjustable tracks and stainless steel execution.
- Rounding length, up to 4 m depending on infeed position.
- Flexible regarding type of dough.
- Special designed infeed track catches the dough in a smooth and gently way, manually adjusted.
- Centrally adjustable rounding tracks for dough pressure regulation and flexible weight range.
- Blue plastic track bottom plate.
- Parts in blue for better detection and food safety.
- Easy to clean and maintain due to adjustable tracks.
- Non-stick coating on cone and tracks for ultimate rounding.
- Cone with grooves for optimized grip.
- Outfeed chute with small dimples for better outfeed properties.
- Weight adjustment handle at 3 or 9 o'clock.
- Stainless steel castors with bearings and blue plastic.
- Operation panel easily accessible from both sides.
- Cable suspension underneath facilitates cleaning.
- Emergency stop.
- Flour Duster in stainless steel, adjustable with easy on-off function.
- Hot and Cold air blowing unit (affects power supply, plus 1.3 kW, totally 2.8 kW).
- Variable cone speed with frequency converter.
- Infeed at 3 or 9 o'clock.
- Oiling device, pneumatic, with 5 nozzles. Compressed air required 6 bar.
- Extra robust outfeed conveyor with high stability and variable height instead of standard outfeed chute.
- Variable speed for outfeed conveyor.
- Adjustable support feet.