1 - 64 oz (30-1800 g)
3000 pcs/hr, dependent on dough size
Bread Line 180, 180 Direct, Adamatic Combi Line, all quality makeup lines
More info at www.sveba.com
- Easy to operate. Easy to set up. Uncomplicated design.
- Flexible - many different doughs and end products (form and weight).
- Pressure board with dual V shaped profiles for gentle and effective shaping of the dough.
- Centrally adjustable infeed enables correct positioning of the dough.
- Two pairs of adjustable pressure rollers with spring loaded scrapers for easy cleaning. One pair is 250 mm wide and the other is 400 mm wide.
- Pressure board 650 x 1100 mm with two wedges is foldable, and can be locked in an upright position for easy cleaning.
- Collection tray with two positions enables straight line outfeed.
Belshaw Adamatic and Glimek will work with you to recommend any options that may be needed for your makeup requirements.
- Height extension 100 mm (standard is 590 mm plus wheels 140 mm).
- Leaning hopper for better side access to infeed (left or right, must be indicated upon order).
- Lower side guides – 10 mm, non-stick coated
- Motorized pressure board – capacity 1800 pcs/h.
- Counter rotating with fixed speed. (Affects power supply, plus 0.55 kW, totally 1.65 kW)
- Parallel adjustable side guides:
- 20 mm in food approved plastic
- 10 mm non-stick coated
- Three fixed knives mounted through the pressure board for 4-pieces (distance to be stated)
- Three adjustable knives under pressure board
- Stainless Steel Frame