1 - 64 oz (30-1800 g)
3600 pcs/hr, dependent on dough size
Bread Line 300, Bread Line 450 and all quality makeup lines
- Easy to operate. Easy to set up for a good end result. Uncomplicated design.
- Dual pressure boards enables industrial production.
- Seamless products – breads and baguettes made without seams.
- Flexible – with wide range of options – many different doughs and end products (form and weight).
- Capacity up to 3 600 pcs/h.
- Driven by tension timing belt, sustainable and low noise level.
- Three adjustable pressure rollers with spring-loaded scrapers for easy cleaning. Max width 400 mm.
- Two separate pressure boards:
- First pressure board is delivered in two widths, 220 and 280 mm.
- Foldable, second pressure board 650 x 1100 mm for easy cleaning.
- Handles on left or right side must be indicated upon order
- Collection tray with two positions enables outfeed with or without stop.
- Parts in blue for better detection and food safety.
- Stainless steel castors with bearings and blue plastic.
- Moulder extension MO211 to avoid banana shape (option).
- Decoration unit between pressure boards. Photocell controlled, incl. vibrator and turnable suspension.
- Flour duster between pressure boards or on top of motorized pressure board.
- Three knives mounted through the pressure board for 4-pieces (distance to be stated).
- Three knives in pressure board for 4-pieces* including
forming and feeding station into tin sets (straps).
- Three adjustable knives under pressure board.
- Stainless Steel Frame.
- Height extension** (standard is 580 plus wheels 155 mm)
- Infeed timing conveyor, coming from behind, including special safety cover – adjusts the distance between dough pieces coming too close.
- Lower side guides – 10 mm non-stick coated.
- Motorized secondary pressure board, counter rotating with variable speed. Includes start-stop unit : (Affects power supply, plus 0.55 kW, totally 1.65 kW).
- Parallel adjustable side guides:
20 mm in food approved plastic.
10 mm non-stick coated.
- Adjustable stop plate – replacing standard tray when feeding into tin sets (straps) on underlying tin conveyor.
- Underlying conveyor for tin sets (straps) in stainless steel L = 4500 mm.
- Additional length (up to max L = 7500 mm).
- This tin set (strap) conveyor is intended for manual loading and unloading of these sets (straps) and includes centrally adjustable side guides (width of straps within 250-500 mm, one pneumatic tin stop 14x100 mm working from underneath and one sensor for infeed.