Capacity range, as 1-pocket
Capacity range, as 2-pocket
Weight range 3½ - 35 oz (100 - 1000 g)
Weight range 1½ - 14 oz (40 - 400 g)
Weight range 9 - 81 oz (250 - 2300 g)
Weight range 5¼ - 40½ oz (150 - 1150 g)
Standard hopper size
95 quart (90 liter)
X-Large hopper size
237 quart (225 Liter)
- Dough dividers from Glimek are volumetric. This means that the dough is pulled down into the hopper by suction where it gets cut off at the correct volume of the dough depending on the setting.
- With this technique, it is possible for the dough to have different fermentation times and still get perfect baking result since the pressure on the cut off dough is adapted after the fermentation process.
- This process gives an airier crumb and no, or very few, chemicals need to be added to the dough.
- When baking artisan, and more sensitive bread, the volumetric method is preferred since the volume development is much better compared to other methods.
- Weight range, two versions: 40-1000 gr or 150-2300 gr.
- Variable speed with frequency converter.
- Capacity 1500-3000 pcs/hour as two pocket and 750-1500 pcs/hour as one pocket.
- The two measuring pistons are easily connected to one piston.
- Dough knife in stainless steel.
- Unique emptying function (hopper reaches down to the dough knife).
- Gentle dough handling.
- Dough chambers in high quality Ni-resist steel ensures high weight accuracy and long durability.
- PLC control with touch screen for:
– Speed control (frequency converter).
– Weight reference scale.
– Counting/count down.
– Separate control for second outfeed belt.
- Heavy duty construction.
- 90 liter stainless steel hopper as standard (~ 63 kg dough).
- 225 liter stainless steel hopper (~ 150 kg dough) (option).
- Non-stick coated hopper (option).
- Easy-handling and cleaning – all covers in stainless steel and removable.
- Oil reservoir 11 liter, easy to fill.
- Stainless steel execution.
- Available with left or right outfeed (standing in front of operation panel).
- Highest safety with auto stop function.
- When touching the safety edge on the hopper, the machine stops.
- Parts in blue for better detection and food safety.
- 90 liter non-stick coated hopper (teflon coating).
- 225 liter extra large hopper in stainless steel.
- 225 liter extra large hopper non-stick coated.
- Hopper lubrication – automatic lubrication inside 225 liter hopper.
- Separate unit with control box, pump unit and built-in oil container.
- Flour duster – mechanical SD300 (Not in combination with ‘Oiling of first conveyor belt‘).
- Non-stick coated dough scraper – for very soft or sticky dough.
- Oiling of first conveyor belt (not in combination with ‘Flour duster’)
- Oiling of Measuring Piston.
- Oiling of Measuring Piston and first conveyor belt (Not in combination with ‘Flour duster’).
- Height extension 100 mm.
- Special belt on one or both conveyors.
- Special length on outfeed conveyor.