Capacity range, 3 pocket
Capacity range, 2-4 pocket
1000-3000 or 2000-6000 pcs/hour
Weight range, 3 pocket
5¼ - 35 oz (150 - 1000 g)
Weight range, 2-4 pocket (as 2 pocket)
8¾ - 60 oz (250-1700 g)
Weight range, 2-4 pocket (as 4 pocket)
3½ - 24 oz (100 - 700 g)
Standard hopper size
105 quart (100 liter)
X-Large hopper size
237 quart (225 Liter)
- Dough dividers from Glimek are volumetric. This means that the dough is pulled down into the hopper by suction where it gets cut off at the correct volume of the dough depending on the setting.
- With this technique, it is possible for the dough to have different fermentation times and still get perfect baking result since the pressure on the cut off dough is adapted after the fermentation process.
- This process gives an airier crumb and no, or very few, chemicals need to be added to the dough.
- When baking artisan, and more sensitive bread, the volumetric method is preferred since the volume development is much better compared to other methods.
- Reliable dividing system for very high weight accuracy.
- Measures the dough instead of weighing – dough weight will be consistent even if the dough starts to ferment in the hopper.
- Weight range, two versions: 150-1000 gr as 3-pocket and 250-1700/100-700 gr as 2/4-pocket.
- Capacity 1500-4500 pcs/h as 3-pocket, 2000-6000 pcs/h as 4-pocket and 1000-3000 pcs/h as 2-pocket (the measuring pistons are easily connected two and two).
- All panels are easily opened (without tools) so cleaning the machine is made easy - including separated compartments for electrical access and oiling.
- Variable speed with frequency converter.
- Stepless adjustable dough pressure on pistons. Adjustable while running.
- Very user friendly 8” touch screen for settings and storing recipes.
- Separate drive on outfeed belts.
- Smart monitored lubrication systems to get long life out of the machine.
- Quick release on outfeed conveyor.
- High attention on both safety and hygienic aspects in the development.
- 100 liter stainless steel hopper as standard (~70 kg dough).
- 225 liter stainless steel hopper (~150 kg dough) (option).
- Non-stick coated hopper (option).
- Compressed air is required.
- Equipped with a patented gas spring system that allows relative motion between the motor and the dough feeding plunger, so that the pressure applied on the dough can be controlled. The working pressure on the gas spring can easily
- Parts in blue for better detection and food safety.
- 100 liter non-stick coated hopper (teflon coating).
- 225 liter extra large hopper in stainless steel.
- 225 liter extra large hopper non-stick coated.
- Hopper lubrication – automatic lubrication inside the 225 liter hopper.
- Separate unit with control box, pump unit and built-in oil container.
- Flour duster – mechanical.
- Oiling of first conveyor belt.
- Special belt on one or both conveyors.
- Special length on outfeed conveyor.